The Bridge

Here is a commonly used idiom" walls have ears" well I could not say anything about walls or ears but yes I do eavesdrop and peek at the people crossed from me. Iam a bridge constructed over a river and combines two routes. since I am built I had seen numerous incidents like accidents; deaths; screams and cute gossip and cuddles of couples. But there are a few moments that I can never forget.
Death chooses boy
It was the time of Morning but I was jam-packed with traffic and people seemed occupied and every single person was trying to make their place to go through the vehicles. When the vehicles started changing positions a teenage boy on a bicycle riding in great haste trying to cross the bridge suddenly a truck came beside him and a sharp pointed thing that was stuck at the corner of the truck touches the boy's head and cut it the boy fall and his brain was damaged and opened that its pieces were scattered on the road ever one was paused for a moment and the consternation covered the atmosphere. A man came and covered the boy with a white cloth. That was the worst day ever.
Death shows pity 
It was an extremely boiling day in the afternoon cars were crossing but then I was shocked to see that a car stopped and a man came out of it and another man who was sitting in the car refused to come out and handed a born baby girl to that man that was a cute round-faced with green eye girl. The man took the newborn towards the railing and was going to through her into the water but things are decided at the right time because at that exact moment a couple arrived and asked him why he is doing this that man first yelled, at them and then said I already have five daughters and I wanted a son I can not afford one more daughter and after hearing this the couple started crying and said ten years had passed to our marriage and still we don't have a baby yet and appealed to a man that instead of throwing her into the water, please permit us to adopt her and man handed the girl to them. That's how nature protects the girl and blessed those who were waiting for that blessing for years.
Unsuccessful suicide
It was the time of evening it was a pleasant day when unexpectedly I noticed that a girl in a great hurry was running towards me and after crossing the middle bridge she stopped and took a rash decision to jump into the river but at that exact moment an Auto stopped and the auto diver came out to stop the girl from suicide and at that moment one of the family members arrived and stopped her they talked, sob, and safely went back.
Heart Broken
There are different types of people in the world some are happy and others pretend that they are happy additional types of people pretend nothing but never cried in front of others but choose solitude to clean out their hearts. I have seen a boy who visited me at a unique time after midnight and stayed till the night converted from dark to light. And when the brightness of the morning shows its first aspect he went back. like the world, he didn't use nights to sleep but used them to cry out loud and talked about what is hurting him, and I not only listen but feel sympathy for him. For almost one year he visited and I felt a betterment in his mental health. I am thrilled that I became the reason, for returning him to life.
These were a few memorable incidents but now am old and weak and I may fall at any moment and I don't want to be the reason for someone's death. I don't get why humans are so unpredictable and careless that obvious that now my time is over why don't they reconstruct me are they waiting for a blender and then they will Renovate me?
Anyway, it is proven that bridges spy on humans and have contributed to their pleasing annoying, and depressing times.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it