Handkerchief

  •  Why life is so weird? Oh sorry, I need to introduce myself first.
  • Hello, I am a handkerchief of light blue color surrounded by dark blue color stripes and red flowers made over me.
  • Yes, another handkerchief and clothes always say that I am more beautiful than them and I  always replied yes I know I am stunning.
  • Since I was made in a boring place I was shifted to a cloth shop where there were bundles of creatures like me.
  • I spent several months there staring at every customer hoping that they may be attracted by my beauty and buy me.
  • But that day never came maybe because they don't afford me.
  • By the way, they even don't deserve my elegance. So that day came when all the bundles were sold out and I remained there so the salesman half my price from one hundred rupees to 50 rupees.
  • One day an Auntie came and finally I was sold out.
  • Ok, my new journey started with that lady and initially, it was tiring because my new owner I mean that lady was standing at every shop in the market, and hardly buying anything.
  • Now it was my way to my new home I just can't wait to see it.
  • It was giving vibes of independence I was looking at roads from the hole of the shopper.
  • Reached home a teenage girl came to open the door and my owner gave the shopper to the girl.
  • Well, when they open all the shopping and divide the stuff two more girls sitting were sitting there.
  • So I was bought for the elder girl and she put me with no reaction.
  • I wonder whether she likes me or not but she was an expressionless girl.
  • She put me in a bag side pocket.
  • The next day they leave for a trip to Lahore everyone looks happy except that no reaction girl I mean I don't know if she was happy or not I just said she doesn't make anyone feel anything.
  • The whole journey from Sukkur to Lahore it was raining 
  • When they reached Lahore at the Lahore Daewoo terminal they put their luggage out and the luggage was muddy because of the wet floor and dust.
  • But the most astonishing thing that happened at that time was that she put me out of that side pocket and started cleaning the luggage.
  • It was so nasty I just didn't know why my life is so weird  Am I made to clean that ugly and muddy luggage?
  • Furthermore, after cleaning instead of washing me she put me back into the side pocket.
  • So they reached their living areas.
  • I must say they had a great time in Lahore but I was not involved in those plans.
  • But one day she took that bag and take me out dry clean me yes finally I came out from my muddy phase and I was happy.
  • On that day we were going somewhere and that is why she washed me well my owner was really looking beautiful, and do so I.

  • That place was known as joy land it was a place where they had a fun time they sat on different swings like a dragon, Tagara, and frizpy but the one that was the most challenging swing was named discovery.


  • While I was looking at them taking the ride of discovery one of her sibling put me out of the bag to clean the seat.
  • I started shouting hey man I was cleaned today how dare you make me ugly?
  • But he was not listening to me I made a decision that I will complain to my owner about this.
But these weird, circumstances love to stay in my life like this instead of putting me in a bag he just throws me.
  • When my holder came she didn't notice me and put the came to leave.
  • I waited for hours that she might notice my disappearance and come back to take me back but she didn't.
  • I was looking that place  it was becoming empty it was late night and all the lights were turned off.
  • And I became alone again.
  • This is life sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's difficult it has colors and it's also colorless people will come and leave or forget you.
  • Because of all this, I always call this life weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it