Formulating Squad

 Do you ever think about what is a bad fate? Let me explain the valid definition of misfortune. It is exactly when you wait for years for your college fare well celebration but before one week of farewell, lockdown occurred not only that but this lockdown continued till you get admission to University by giving tests and interviews with no academic preparations. Anyway, that was the mundane phase of life but I was completely unaware that this bad luck was at its end.
Fortunately, I cleared the test, and after two months of admissions, classes started.


FIRST DAY.......
The first day of the university was quite dull I was late and attended only one class. I met a girl with whom I went to the canteen she was giving her best to be friendly with me but I was off so I wasn't giving a good response.
Anyways from university to hostel the struggle of changing my room from one hostel to another was demanding. At the office, I came to know that my roommate is one of my classmates but still I wanted to change room purpose was the scary vibes that I got from that hostel.
I got to the room, I shifted my luggage there while I was involved in unpacking things my cousin came into the room and introduces a girl to me. After greetings, the movement that thrilled both of us was that we belonged to the same department. 
Nosheen was the first friend I made there. After that at every turn, we were together. In the hostel and university, everyone used to ask us that do we are childhood friends or we came from the same city, and we replied Nah.
So Nosheen was the rough diamond girl. I gave her name (instructor, teacher, and noshoo)she became easily irritated over small things like why I am staring at someone or whenever I call mobile with a cute name (mobo)then she rolled her eyes and yelled at me just don't be so filmy and don't call it mobo. But that's me against her ( the legend of annoying others)so I smuggled and replied mobo, mobooo, moooo boooo she sulked.
For others, she might be the innocent, composed girl and for them, I am the (Dyne)one who is dominated on her but
It's a complete untruth. she is not the(bechari)she knows how to shut others' mouths and got a rhetorical personality. we spent our nights sitting on the terrace with a cup of tea gossiping on the topic that fascinates us.
Khairunisa the writer, the utopian one.
The first evening when I and nosheen 
were wandering in the hostel with the name of exploring the hostel a thought clicked into my mind I uttered x roommate, which was going to be my roommate was of the English department then we both walked towards her room. knock knock.....nobody opened the door I knocked again the door was locked a  voice came who is there, I paused what should I say I am your x roommate but I never lived with her so used my smartest and said we are your class fellows. That works the door opened .she was an underweight girl who allowed us to come into the room. But at first, glance my eyes dilated there were register books and a dictionary opened on the bed which means she was studying. After allaying my mind's queries I asked her it was the first day right....then what are you studying? She replied that's my general study.
No doubt she was an affable girl.
So we twice became thrice. At that moment I member was added to our friendship. Now we three were identifying the hostel we went to the mess and had a cup of tea. This triplet was (chai lover) and we shared our experiences I showed her my room we also exchange our numbers and decided to go to university together after gathering in my room in the morning guess what happened they both arrived on time and but I was still having my tea with the response(time hogya kya uni ka)yah I know that was a cringe movement for me. They both then stand there with their bags till I got ready. 
Nisa is a Bibliophile and seclusion lover. Indeed the best photographer is the finder of optimism in every situation. Even in challenging times, she had never seen complaining. In class, during lectures, I noticed her listed in utopia or sometimes I caught her smiling on her own.
So the last girl who was going to complete our squad 
Ms. Emman is the most emotional(bandi) among us. gave her a nickname(Ghajini) because of her mode of forgetting things. she is the chatterbox. she also got a knack for understanding others' anguish.
She was the most noticeable girl in our class may be because of her cool personality and dress. And I always thought she must be the obnoxious girl.
But that thought became a reality when one day I talked to her first time hey what's the time of university point she scowled and replied ( 1:45). At That moment I hated myself for talking to her.
But time is magical who knew Emee will be my closest friend? she is the one who became part of my chillax and accompanied me in or rotating others. we did everything but the kitchen sink to make our day enjoyable.
About Me, I am going to write what I had heard about myself so the words that friends gave me are (Dramebaz) and (self-obsessed). Yes, I iam a self-lover and think being inspired by oneself is not wrong at all.
Future more I believe in making memories, doing fantastic things, and being an athlete but my friends are not much into it. They are kind of nerd students. it's not easy for me to be with toppers.
I remember my first mid exams result when I checked my result and was pleased my parents were also happy but when I inform them about the marks of my friends they said you should be determined in your studies instead of wasting your time. A grim expression covered my face.
Any ways consider my friends exemplary. Friends play a vital role in our lives. They embolden entertain and make your life beautiful. 

Comments

  1. WOAHSSS😭😂 WHEN I READ MY PART I WAS SMILING TO HELL I MEAN 😭😂 IT WAS AAAAAAH. Still im smiling!!! The best. SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU. 🥺❤️ OVERALL THAT WAS SO GOOD!!! APPRECIATED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

There is always a way go and get it