Little moments



Un forgettable

memory

  • I remember those childhood days when studies were like a burden on me I took it so seriously and became frustrated.
  •  when I was in the seventh standard preparing myself for the mosque and bid Suddenly someone knocked on the door, and with a hard mood and facial expression went to the door and saw a man that was unknown to me start talking to me and asking for money and in that situation, I lose my temper and without speaking a single word cloud the door that was rude behavior. 
  • After that, I started walking toward the mosque but my mind was continuously thinking about my behavior when I arrived and sat down to recite the Holy Quran.
  •  Before starting it l looked around and Suddenly I saw that man was there and I felt so sorry when I came to know about the person that he was with the abnormality of leg and vision.
  •  Then Molina( ustad) looked at my upset face and asked me to offer the glass of water from that person. I stood up and brought water and gave it to that person. That man passed smiled and took water. 
  • That person's smile Forced me to forget all that I did and make me feel better and make my day happier. That memory will never be deleted from my mind and always make me realize that one little act of kindness can change your day.
.Kind Man

It was that time when I was traveling to nawab shah weekend was the end and from the next next day, we have to attend classes.
  • So everything was basic like normal days.
  • Afterward, one woman with her cute little son sat in front of our seat.
  • They looked poor from their dressing.
  • Later a ticket checker came to them and asked them to check their tickets.
  • The poor lady seemed a little bit worried and showed her their ticket.
  • The ticket checker said that you are sitting in the AC standard but your tickets are of economy class.
  • Further, he said now you have to pay money for it.
  • Women that were not willing for that as that was a huge amount for any middle-class family didn't say a single word and took out her purse to pay money.
  • The ticket checker looked at her and shows empathy and said okay we are not charging on you just go and sit in the economy class.
  • That was the first time I saw that type of case in other cases, mostly ticket-checkers put charges on the travelers.
  • That case made me sentimental.
  • I was so happy that kindness was still alive.
  • People still show sympathy for the people.
  • I hope to be so kind to others, that I could feel their compulsion and help them.
  • Because those who help others could find easiness in their problems.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it