Travelogue



It was the hot summer days I was traveling from nawabshah to Khair Pur, that's my hometown for eid.                                                                           Two days were left in eidulAzha ( celebration of sacrifice) or also known as the greater eid. we usually celebrate our eid in villages and enjoyed it. But this time I was so tense and depressed because this eid vacation is semester preps as well. And after the three days of eid, there was our first paper scheduled on the fourth day. so that was not possible to give a greater amount of time to study and I was not much prepared for exams. As we did with our eid days when we returned to Ita hostel. suddenly the notification appeared on my mobile that due to increasing cases of COVID-19 we are extending the vacations and the exams are postponed one week.  This news blew my heart I was si much Cheerful at that time like something impossible became possible for me. On that night my uncle called and said the holidays are expanded so I am inviting your whole family to my home. My uncle lives in Lahore. The next night we left for Lahore by Daewoo. Around 6 pm we reached ore. our all siblings were invited there. For a few days we lived in Lahore then from Lahore we went to Islamabad it was 6th August. we visited a few places but due to lockdown, most of the public places were closed. The next morning from the guest house we moved towards more by coster. Our first spot was Daman-e-Koh where we have t, with tasty food. From there in the evening we went to a restaurant named Despardes. That day is the most memorable day with a variety of new experiences. At Descartes, we learned so many things about history like who contributed to the history of Pakistan. The mud made the train. Hundred-year tree. Then returned to Islamabad and visited f10 park.on the next day, we left on a small tour of Islamabad and Rawalpindi by the double tracker. Firstly we enjoyed the pleasant weather at Faisal mosque. Faisal mosque is the sixth largest mosque in the world and the first in South Asia. It's also a national mosque. when we were moving towards the next spot on the way to the blue area the heavy rain started, unfortunately, we don't move towards our next spot but enjoyed it in the double tracker, it's an exact saying that it's NOT ABOUT THE DESTINATION it's ALL ABOUT JOURNEY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it