The murderer



Hey, I'm Esh that's the story of me.
 yes, I never allowed anybody to write on the bases of me. 
so I live and enjoy my own life rather than expecting others to do it for me. 
They said I'm heartless but they always called me for help every time.
Despite people are not fond of me so gave me the name murderer.
So it's the time when my new case has launched. 
It's time for me for my new murder I grabbed my essential weapons and that is a floor cleaner and a broom and walked towards the room. 
Everyone desolate the room trusting that I will kill that bloody lizard.
It wasn't an easy task for most people but am an expert at doing this that is why the public named me the murderer. 
So after entering the room I shut the door and hopped to bed put on my broom and hit that lizard that was stick on the roof.
I hit that lizard with my Smart Brom and it hurt the lizard so he falls to the floor he was unable to move but still alive, so it's compulsory to hit him again.
So I am done with my new murder yeah I am professional.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it