Flash backs

FlashBacks

Past flicker 




It was the university days, we were busy taking classes along with little chit chat with friends, doing pranks with each and passing our days. So after classes, we got a break. I went out of class to go downstairs, suddenly my eyes crossed from the office of sir Abdullah. He teaches us the subject "English through technology".I saw sir sitting in his office and having lunch with the kids. It was the movement that unexpectedly give me a flashback of the days when I was a child and after completing my homework rushed towards my father's clinic and spend hours there with him talking about the school, and teachers starting at the patient and the way they were treated and the way they talk about their pain. we waited for the patients to come. And when they left we asked dad for money to buy the things we love like chips and candies. our home was on the next street when I was at home my mother sine time sends me with a cup of tea that carefully took this to the clinic and after arriving at the clinic I always took the first sip and father looked at me with the smiling face. That was an awesome memory that unpredictably appears in my mind and brings a smile to my face.



2. Noodle Doodle

That was the night of the weekend I and my roommates went to mess but our bad that we were late and the cook was gone for a few minutes we blamed each other that because of you we are late and cook is gone. Afterward, we decided to go to another mess but unfortunately, the dinner was finished. we three with sad faces took the way towards the room. And one of my roommates said okay now you are going to cook noodles for us after giving some excuses I agreed with them and took the dishes and go to the kitchen while cooking the flack came in my that I was suffering from high temperature, mom was sitting beside me and putting cold water strips on my head. my brother comes and asks me do I want anything I will buy it for you. I opened my eyes and replied noodles I want noodles then close my eyes again. Returning from a flashback I laughed at myself that I could say anything but I asked only for noodles that show since childhood noodles are my priority.

3. A Mistake unavoidable

It was a hot day sun was at its peak and the noise of students was coming from the halls and classes. I was in matric and that was my last class and it was going to end, our teacher who teaches us Urdu entered the class and began to write down questions on the board it was test time.so hastily we started our test when I finished it and was going to submit it, I realized that I had done the summary that was not given in the question paper. I was shocked how could I make that blunder and it was the leaving time so I went to the teacher with my answer sheet and told her that I had written the wrong summary mistakenly, she stared at me and said go and write the summary that has been asked. I said time is over and I won't be able to complete it so I started telling her verbally to make her sure that It was a mistake, but she said I won't accept that then I gave her my sheet and came out of the class. When it was the result time I became glad as well as shocked that the marks were good,  it means the teacher had not cut my marks on the mistake. I looked at her and asked that; teacher you have given me full marks? she smiled and said it's ok don't make that mistake again. It was my happiest moment that how teachers comprehend the students and become kind to them. I decided that day I also will be that type of teacher who has an approach to students' minds and cooperate with them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In My Heart~

Formulating Squad

There is always a way go and get it